Vastu Shastra for Temples in the homes
- There should not be toilet or store near the temple.
- Always try to avoid temple in the room where you sleep, especially in your bedroom.
- The puja room should always be neat and clean.
- Always try to avoid the idol of God/ Almighty should not be kept on the east or west position of you home.
- The idol of God must not be north or south facing.
- The doors and windows should be in East or North facing.
- The doors and windows should be in even numbers and they should have two panels each.
- Try to avoid idols made of stone at home.
- Brooms should not be kept in the temple.
- The walls of the temple must be painted with light yellow or light color.
Disclaimer: The service is provided as general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor. We not responsible for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. Always consult your own General Practitioner if you're in any way concerned about your health.