Home Remedies for Migraine
- Boil 1/4 inch piece of fresh ginger in 6 cups of water. Then boil it on low flame for 10 to 15 minutes and gradually drink a cup of it water. It helps in reliving Migraine headache.
- Drinking black tea (without milk and sugar) is very beneficial in treating migraine.
- Ripe grape juice a very good home remedy for migraine pain.
- The migraine patient should avoid having chocolate, tea or soda (containing caffeine).
- Intake of brahmani herb along with little sugar and melted ghee is an ayurvedic treatment of migraine
- Mahasir mudra is very effective in the treatment of migraine.