Home Remedies For Insomnia
- Take 500 grams of Indian snakeroot, 100 grams each of Indian ginseng, spikenard, black henbane, blue pea, brahmi herb and boil them in 8 liters of water till it gets to 1 liter then filter off the water and again boil it to get a thick paste fine enough to form nodules, dry them in shade, take one nodules just before sleep for 15 days.
- Take 1 kilogram of Indian ginseng and boil it in 8 liters of water, when 1 liter of it is left filter it off. Now boil the filtered water adding 1 kg of ghee, when water evaporates and in last ghee is left. Mix 6 grams of it in 6 grams of rock sugar and lick it empty stomach with milk to treat insomnia.
- Avoid richly spicy foods in dinner.
- Massaging body with anu oil brings sound sleep.
- Exercising and involving oneself in manual activities is a healthy way to get sound sleep.
Disclaimer: The service is provided as general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor. We not responsible for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. Always consult your own General Practitioner if you're in any way concerned about your health.