Home Remedies For Eye Pain
- Take 50 grams of rose water and 1 pinch of turmeric powder mix them well and keep it overnight. Next morning filter the rose water and store it in a glass bottle. Pour 2-3 drops of it 3-4 times a day for curing redness and irritation in eyes.
- Swallowing 5 fresh sesame flower primarily grown in April month promises to cure eye pain for at least 1 year.
- Soak 50 grams of terminalia chebula in water for overnight. Use the filtered water to wash eyes in morning for easing eye pain and retaining cool pleasant eyes whole day.
- Applying betel nut paste on puffed eyes reduces eye swelling.
- Placing cucumber or potato round slice for 20 minutes before bed time relaxes eye muscle and leads to sound sleep.
- All those who suffering of eye problem can try this simple home remedy to ease the pain, taking one gram of black pepper powder and one tablespoon of ghee forming a paste and having it.
Incoming search terms:
- Home Remedies For Eye Problems
- Eye Pain Remedies
- Eyes Pain
- Eye Pain Treatment
- Eye Pain Relief
- Eye Infection
- Eye Problems
- Eye Diseases