Home Remedies For Bad Breath
- Brushing teeth twice a day.
- Chewing cardamom with betel leaf reduces smelly mouth bad breath.
- Chewing fennel seeds after every meal.
- Washing mouth after every meal.
- Chewing cardamom casually anytime daily prevents bad breath.
- Visit orthodontist every 6 months for regular check up and cleaning.
- Changing toothbrush every month is a must for healthy teeth and gums.
- Gargling with 2-3 drops of cumin oil and water.
- Chewing fenugreek seeds prevent bad mouth smell.
Disclaimer: The service is provided as general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor. We not responsible for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this website. Always consult your own General Practitioner if you're in any way concerned about your health.