Home Remedies for Baby Diaper Rash
- If your baby’s nappy (diaper) is wet or dirty, immediately change the diaper as wet nappy may cause rashes.
- Wash and rinse your baby with normal water, do not use so much soap.
- Baby’s skin is very delicate so do not use wet wipes frequently.
- After cleaning the bottom part of the child, pat dry your kid with the help of soft towel.
- Try to keep your child without nappy as much as possible, do not make him wear nappy all the time.
- Spread a soft towel on a plastic sheet and place your baby to sleep over that, so that it soak all the urine.
- Chamomile and lavender oils are very soothing for the baby skin. Add few drops of chamomile and lavender oil to a bowl of lukewarm water and clean your baby’s bottom with cotton dipped in this water.
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें